Woodturning Online

Woodworking Online Forum
It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
For sale Delta/rockwell 46/450 lathe

Post For sale Delta/rockwell 46/450 lathe
Its an oldie but goodie. 12 inch swing, 1 hp motor(leeson), variable speed. This is a great for an beginner to advanced turner. The heavy construction is better than any lathe you can buy today with a 12 inch swing. It comes with a steady rest, atachment for reverse turning for finishing bottom of bowls and vessels. I just replaced all of the bearings, they didn't need it but I did it anyway when I had it apart for the yearly cleaning. I have had it for a year, before that it was used very lightly at a high school. I am getting a larger lathe so that is why I am selling, I would love to keep but don't have the room for it. It also comes with 2 face plate, 20 wood homemade face plates. For about 100 dollars it can be converted into a single phase with a phase converter. Check out the link provided for a few pics and look at some of the products I have turned with it. Don't buy a 110 lathe if you plan on turning bowls, not enough power unless you have all of the time in the world.

http://www.5thdensity.biz/Process.html

Kevin

The lathe is in Milwaukee and can be shipped or picked up. I am asking 650.00 with all of the attachments. I can send more pics upon request. contact me via website http://www.5thdensity.biz/Contact-.html#

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:48 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: For sale Delta/rockwell 46/450 lathe
It has been sold

Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:58 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]