Have you subscribed to
More Woodturning Magazine yet?
If not, you're missing out on some of the best and newest woodturning projects and articles!
Here's what you'll see in the July 2015 edition:
- Making a sailboat pattern on a bowl by Pekka Svinhufvud
- Do-it-Yourself Complex Woodturning Rig
Build it to use on your standard lathe by Ian Salisbury
- Making a custom longwood twist pen by Don Ward
- Woodturning In Denmark by Steve Reznek
- Magnetic Zero Clearance Plate by David Reed Smith
- Vinson's Bowl File Handle by Bob Heltman
Meet the Turner: Beth Ireland, Boston, MA
- Magnus Core Tool
- Alan Lacer's Woodturning Projects & Techniques
- Hold Fast Live Center with New Pen Collet
- 6-Piece Coin Forstner Bit Set With Adjustable Depth Stop Collar
Questions and Answers with Lyle Jamieson
Product Reviews: Pro-Forme Flexi Hollower
Click here for more information and to subscribe.